Followers

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

something a little different.

Today i thought i'd try something a little different for me so i stamped up some unused butterfly stamps then decorated them . I was was inspired by a card a friend made last year with this stamp.
   This was stamped with my butterfly stamp

coloured with my promarkers and some glitter glue

buttons , pearls etc from e bay

card candi from craftwork cards .

everything else from stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges :

Charisma cardz    No flowers allowed.

3 comments:

  1. Fa-bu-lous butterfly ! Wonderful creation ! Elegant and simple as I like ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our No Flowers allowed challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments are very welcome . Hugs trisha x